2 Stanford Rise Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 2 Stanford Rise, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 372 756
E : email@example.com
* Separated from the impressive entrance is a formal lounge, whilst the open plan living and dining spaces overlook the generous outdoor entertainment area
* Designed for entertaining the kitchen has a chefs style 900mm oven, island bench and a walk in pantry
* The master bedroom is a serene retreat with a Hollywood style walk in robe, a dual vanity and large open shower
* Additional highlights include ducted reverse cycle, ceiling fans, plenty of storage & powder area
* Lovely landscaping, a garden shed, fire pit area and a fully secure yard with the ability for genuine side access for that boat, trailer or caravan
* As immaculate as the day it was built, only an inspection will satisfy
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 748m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
3 bedrooms with BIR's - main with walk in robe
Kitchen with 900mm oven
Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
Paved entertaining space
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
was born and bred in Mildura and after completing my VCE at St Joseph’s College I went onto working in my family’s business, Greg Love Bricklaying as a bricklayer.
The love of my life Jess and I are proud parents to Oliver, Rory and Leo. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, skiing and playing my favorite sport football.
I built my first house when I was 18 which lead me to the decision that helping and advising others with the biggest investment they will make in their life, is what I wanted to do.
As soon as the opportunity arose to join Mildura’s largest real estate firm, Collie & Tierney the decision was a simple one. My love and interest for people and property lead me to complete my Agent’s Representative course at Kaplan Professional Melbourne.
My goal is to meet my clients needs, exceed their expectations and to provide them with a memorable experience.